Securos University: Tibial Plateau-Leveling Osteotomy Wet Lab
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel | Portland, OR
September 20, 2020
We recognize that this disruption will come as disappointing news. We will be processing full refunds within the next week. Please contact Kelly Nix at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We place a high importance on bringing together this valued group of practitioners that have made a continued commitment to Securos University and look forward to the time in which we can come together in-person.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Tibial Plateau-Leveling Osteotomy
Online Lecture & Wet Lab
Tibial Plateau-Leveling Osteotomy Series
Part 1: Aetiopathogenesis, Clinical Examination, and X-Ray
Part 2: Biomechanics, Patient Selection, and Planning
Part 3: Instrumentation and Surgical Technique
Part 4: Bone Model Demonstration and Complex Cases
Part 5: PAX Locking System, Peri/Post Operative Management and Complications
Learning with Securos
Experience the difference
• Complete five (5) 1-hour online lecture modules
• Complete pre-lab survey
• Earn a free box of suture
• Complete take-home bone model
• Pre-surgical planning with cadaver radiographs
• Hands-on cadaver work with two knees per attendee
• Post-op radiograph critique of each cadaver
• Procedural support from experienced surgeons
• Submit cases for pre-op planning support
• Submit cases for post-op review
• Online lecture available for review
$950 Registration Fee
• On-Demand Online Lecture
• 8-Hour Hands-On Cadaver Lab
• 13.5 CE Credits*
• Breakfast & Lunch Provided
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
8235 Northeast Airport Way
Portland, OR 97220
A group room rate of $124.00 per night (plus taxes) is available to attendees and family. The room block is limited, rooms will be available on a first-come first-served basis. Book your hotel when registering or email us at email@example.com.
VetRay Technology by sedecal
offers the Digital DX-V which provides HD images within seconds as well as detailed measuring, angle and adjustable circle tools software.
Duncan midgley, bvms, certsao, mrcvs