Securos University: Extracapsular Stifle Stabilization Wet Lab
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead | Atlanta, GA
June 13, 2020
We recognize that this disruption will come as disappointing news, however, we are offering full refunds on registration fees for those that have already committed. In addition, we are giving registrants the opportunity to use this registration towards our scheduled wet labs in Austin, TX (August 1-2, 2020) or Portland, OR (September 19-20, 2020). Please us at firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds or reschedules.
We place a high importance on bringing together this valued group of practitioners that have made a continued commitment to Securos University.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Extracapsular (ExCap) Lateral Fabello-Tibial Suture Stabilization of the Stifle
Online Lecture & Wet Lab
Learning with Securos
Experience the difference
• Complete four (4) 1-hour online lecture modules
• Complete pre-lab survey
• Earn a free box of suture
• Hands-on cadaver work
• Post-op radiograph critique available on-site
• Procedural support from experienced surgeons
• Submit cases for pre-op planning support
• Submit cases for post-op review
• Online lecture available for review
$750 REGISTRATION FEE
• On-Demand Online Lecture
• 4-Hour Hands-On Cadaver Lab
• 8.5 RACE Approved CE Credits*
• Breakfast & Lunch Provided
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
3300 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
A group room rate of $179.00 per night (plus taxes) is available to attendees and family. The room block is limited, rooms will be available on a first-come first-served basis. Book your hotel when registering or email us at email@example.com.
VETRAY TECHNOLOGY BY SEDECAL
Ross Palmer, DVM, MS, DACVS